Monday, December 06, 2004

Whole Lot of Shaking Going On

Apparently we had an earthquake Saturday night. It wasn't bad enough to do any real damage, but gave enough shaking to wake most of my friends out of bed and give them a good scare. Amy and I slept right through it. I have to say I was a little disappointed with that.

We now have Christmas plans. Our friend from Penn State has a boyfriend, Paco, who lives in Paris. They are both going to visit Paco's family in Spain for Christmas and have generously offered to lend us his flat in Paris! Christmas in Paris sounds marvelous to me. It couldn't have come at a better time either. Amy had just spent Sunday morning a little upset about not having Christmas plans and then like an Angel came Elizabeth with her gift.

I'll be watching 2001 this afternoon so expect a review in a day or so...

2 comments:

Mae said...

Brew,
Your life in France sounds so friggin' exciting ~ & to get to spend Christmas in the mkost romantic city in the world... WOW!!! What fun ~ take lots of pictures to sheare. :)

midnitcafe said...

Well, thanks for your jealousy. We appreciate it very much :) We are very thankful for the opportunity to spend Christmas in Pari (heck for just living in France) and hope to make the best of it. Amy has been to Paris before on a short tour of the country in high school. Technically, I have been there as well, but only in the airport after an 8 hour flight overseas. So you can say I didn't particularly enjoy my stay!