Thursday, March 24, 2005

About the Weather

You guys asked for boring daily details, and that's what you are going to get.

Sorry for not posting yesterday. I was busy writing a Jane Eyre review, and couldn't get it quite right. So, I wrote a couple of movie reviews and put of Ms Eyre for a bit.

I'm afraid it has been rather boring around here. It has been absolutely gorgeous. I've been taking long walks almost everyday and getting some very nice photographs. Please check out my webshots page for those.

We've been planning my birthday party. It's Friday, don't ya know? We decided to have some university friends over, and celebrate with the AIMers at church on Sunday. Nothing too exciting, but you do what you can on a limited budget.

Filed my taxes today. Getting a very nice refund. Very excited about that. It will help us afford what looks like a very expensive ride home.

See, this is boring, boring stuff.

No comments: