Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Tonight I Sing My Song Again...

I'm back. We visited our friend Kim in Lille who took us into Bruges, Belgium. Then we headed to Rouen where Joan of Arc was burned at the stake, and Monet painted his famous pictures of the Cathedral there. We caught the WWII museum in Caen, but unfortunately were not able to make it to the D-Day beaches or Mont Sant Michel. We did go to Giverny where Monet had his home and the beautiful water lily pond still exists. I will have pictures posted and a longer, detailed version of our trip up soon.

There are some more reviews coming soon. I read a couple of books on the trip, and saw some movies before we left, I'll try to get to those in a few days. For now I am exhausted and rather broke. Europe is expensive.

Stay tuned....

No comments: