Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A Little Rudimentary Tinkering

Alright, so I made this big deal out of turning this blog into some kind of pop culture haven during my post France adventures.

Then I failed at producing it.

Turns out I'm tired. I mean like pretty stinking exhausted. My work schedule is nuts. I work some nights, some days, and some middle afternoons. In my time off I attempt to be a husband. For sure I've got plenty of ideas rattling around my brain, but when I sit at the computer screen I'm too pooped to even attempt to type out something of interest.

So, I'm rethinking my blog once again. I have no desire to type about my day. So don't freak out thinking you're about to get the details of my last bowel movement. But at the same time reviews are time consuming. I really put a lot of thought into them. I originally thought I could write two or three reviews a week. And I was really digging the concept of the classic movie review. But, alas, I've just not been able to pull it off.

What to do is the question. What the answer is yet, I don't know. A blog is pretty dang useless if there aren't regular updates. If its not reviews then it may be stories of old, or stories of new. But, still I gotta actually write it. Maybe this will go the way of the dinosaur, and I'll throw in reviews no and then, hoping to build up something in a few years.

Meanwhile, while you wait, check out this trailer for what appears to be a really upbeat flick.

No comments: