Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I'm Back

If you were a regular visitor to Brewster's Millions but not someone I know how to contact personally, well you must have thought I died. I didn't, but my blog did. Something got screwed up in the template, rendering my blog useless. I just now figured out how to fix it.

I had to choose a new template, erasing all of my modifications in the process.

In the meantime, I moved. You can now find my blog at https://midnightcafe.wordpress.com/.

Wordpress is proving to be a decent place to live. I love their ability to categorize all of my posts. They have some built in feeds that are super cool as well. However, I have yet to figure out how to modify my template, so it all looks rather boring. Plus, some of the formatting for posting totally sucks.

I'm actually looking at a more permanent solution with my own server and url. For the meantime, come on over to Wordpress to see the new me.

No comments: